Fixed Rate Annuities
Are you looking for a product that can help reduce your current taxes* and offer a guaranteed rate of return? If you are, then a tax deferred fixed rate annuity may be the right choice for you.Tax deferred annuities are retirement savings vehicles, designed specifically to address the uncertainties of retirement income planning:
- How much money will I need to live a comfortable retirement?
- Will I outlive my income?
- How can I protect my family after I am gone?
Fixed annuities are issued and guaranteed** by insurance companies. They offer competitive interest rates, with all the interest accumulating tax-deferred for the life of the annuity. In this way, your earnings remain in your annuity and compound without being taxed, so your money could earn more over time, as expenses and rates can negate some returns and provided no withdrawals are taken. In addition, annuities generally offer you:
- Guaranteed** minimum death benefit, in the event of premature death
- Access to a pre-determined percentage of your money (according to individual products, typically 10% penalty free per year)
- Ability to convert your annuity into an income stream – payments for life, or payments for a certain period
To learn more about fixed rate annuities and how they may help you reach your retirement goals, contact our Financial Consultant, at (800) 478-6990. Fixed Annuities are long-term investment vehicles designed for retirement purposes. Gains from tax-deferred investments are taxable as ordinary income upon withdrawal. Withdrawals made prior to age 59 1/2 are subject to 10% IRS penalty tax and surrender charges may apply. *We do not provice tax advice. Consult your tax preparer for your particular situation. **Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing company.
Securities are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Milford Federal Investment Services is a trade name of Milford Federal Savings and Loan. Infinex and the bank are not affiliated.
|NOT FDIC INSURED||NO BANK GUARANTEE||MAY LOSE VALUE|
|NOT A BANK DEPOSIT||NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY|