Online Account Opening
- Log into online banking.
- Click on the “+” icon on the left side of the screen.
- Review important information about opening a new account > click “I accept the terms of this agreement.”
- Select Open a new account or Resume opening (if you have already started to open an account but didn’t finish the application) > click Submit.
- Select the type of account you wish to open.
- For more information on the accounts that are available, click on the hyperlink “here” (see below).
- Select the account you wish to open.
- If you choose to, you can give your new account a nickname. This is optional. Click Add Account.
- Once you click Add Account, you will have the ability to open a second account. If you’d like to open an additional account, click Add An Account (you will go through the same steps as you did on your first account). Once you’ve chosen your accounts, click Save and Continue.
- If the account you are opening can have access with a debit or ATM card you will get this option. Make your selection whether you’d like to order a card > click Save and Continue.
- Select the account you wish to transfer from to fund your new account(s) > Enter the amount you wish to transfer. *
*PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to transfer from an account from another institution (external account), the account must be set up in online banking prior to opening a new account online.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Please read each disclosure by clicking on the links provided. Once you’ve read the disclosures, check off the box indicating that you’ve accessed, reviewed, and consent to each disclosure.
If applicable, you may enroll in overdraft protection* (located at the bottom of the disclosure screen). Check the box next to your account.
*PLEASE NOTE: By checking this box, you are opting in to debit card and ATM overdraft protection which will start once your account has been qualified for our OOPs (Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service).
Click Save and Continue.
- Verify your new account information. If you want to open another account and/or change your mind about ordering a debit/ATM card, you can click the Back button at this point. If there are no further changes, click Confirm and Submit.
- Once you click Confirm and Submit, you will get this message.