Terms and Conditions
A Milford Federal Bank personalized debit card is subject to the following terms and conditions.
You may customize your card for a $15.00 fee. This fee will be deducted from your checking account.
YOU AGREE TO DESTROY YOUR OLD CARD ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR NEW CARD AND HOLD MILFORD FEDERAL BANK HARMLESS FOR ANY LOSS AS A RESULT OF NOT DOING SO.
Upon submitting your image to Milford Federal Bank, you represent and certify that you have sole rights to use the image and have obtained any necessary consent to allow Milford Federal Bank to alter, copy, print, distribute, prepare and to use the image or derivative works of the image on the customized debit card. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet. You agree to return the customized card to Milford Federal Bank immediately upon the request by Milford Federal Bank.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD MILFORD FEDERAL BANK, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES THAT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
If you submit, or repeatedly submit images that do not follow the set forth guidelines, Milford Federal Bank reserves the right to exclude you from future use of this service. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement.
Customized cards are available to members with an open Mastercard debit card. A customized card works like a regular Mastercard debit card and is accepted wherever Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
Milford Federal Bank reserves the right to reject any submitted picture. Further, if images are deemed unacceptable by Milford Federal Bank and are repeatedly submitted, Milford Federal Bank reserves the right to prohibit future use of this service. Examples of prohibited photographs include, but are not limited to:
- Phone numbers (e.g., 800 or 900 numbers), addresses, or Web site addresses
- Professional photographs
- Photographs including artwork.
- Photographs including other individuals (unless you have written permission from the creator of the professional photograph, the creator of the artwork, or all individuals in the photograph).
- Photographs of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or public figure.
- Photographs containing provocative, sexual, offensive, racially/culturally insensitive, or political material.
- Photographs with trademarked material, advertising, promotional materials, company names, or slogans.
- Photographs considered by Milford Federal Bank to be profane or obscene.
- Photographs with alcohol, tobacco, or firearms.
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior.
- Any image Milford Federal Bank deems unacceptable to be associated with Milford Federal Bank brand.
By creating a customized card, you give Milford Federal Bank permission to use the photograph on the card. You also assure that Milford Federal Bank is risk-free of any loss, damages, liability, or costs should any be incurred directly or indirectly by the use of the photograph.
YOU SHOULD KEEP A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT.