Milford Federal Bank is a strong community bank with branches in Milford, MA, Whitinsville, MA and Woonsocket, RI. We provide a variety of savings and lending products with a solid commitment to our customers. Milford Federal Savings and Loan Association is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/D/V. We provide a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life insurance and 401K match. Qualified candidates may submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No unsolicited resumes, email or calls from search firms will be accepted. The following positions are available:
The AVP of IT manages all operational activities of the IT Department, as well as providing direction and support for technology solutions. The AVP of IT will identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all business lines and will work with senior management to develop the strategic direction of Information Technology solutions to regulatory, operational and security challenges facing the bank.
FUNCTION: Manage the bank’s Information Technology Program including Network Security, GLBA Compliance, the WAN, the Vendor Management Program, and the Vendor and IT Risk Assessments. Provide technical expertise to support the Bank’s IT strategic planning and operational decisions.
- Manage IT Department’s operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning and organizing, and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provisions.
- Serve as Milford Federal Information Security Officer. Manage the administration of all computer security systems and their corresponding or associated software.
- Responsible for all Information Technology and Customer Information Security Program audit preparation for internal and external audits.
- Perform Vendor Risk Assessments and direct the Vendor Management Program including the annual Vendor Risk Assessments performed by other employees. This includes the SOC review schedule and oversight.
- Serves as hands-on back-up to the Help Desk function.
- Hands on experience with solving computer problems/help desk assistance.
- Microsoft Network operations knowledge.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Server, Hyper-V and DPM technologies
- Operational understanding of VPN technologies.
- Ability to juggle, track, prioritize and complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent knowledge of server hardware and software.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Full time position located at the Main Office in Milford, MA. The Personal Banker is responsible for providing exceptional customer service by being versatile, utilizing superior transactional skills while possessing a vast range of experience with products and services to better assist the customers’ needs by collaborating with all departments in the organization.
- Process “teller transactions” as part of working with the customers to satisfy their needs.
- Successfully complete IRA and CD transactions.
- Provide a complete range of customer service including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services, and gathering customer information to service new and existing accounts
- Responsible for providing electronic banking support to customers
- Meet with customers to strategically identify all their financial needs.
- Work accurately and efficiently with strong written and verbal skills to complete transactions within a reasonable period of time.
- Maintain knowledge of branch policies and procedures.
- Participate in activities for generating new business such as special events
- Contribute to the achievement of goals through individual and group efforts and by offering ideas for improving processes and exceeding customer expectations.
- Deliver clarity to customers through simplicity, guidance, and know-how.
- Supervise Retail Office in absence of Manager and Assistant Manager
- Perform opening and closing procedures, Balancing/Rolling ECRs (Cash Recyclers)
- Balance the Retail Office (Proving daily transaction totals)
- Accept Consumer Loan Application
Outside Mortgage Originator (Metrowest, MA territory)
We seek experienced professionals with proven track records of 3+ years mortgage loan sales success to cover assigned territories. Positions require knowledge of the origination process, secondary market guidelines, and the skills necessary to develop and originate new loan business for our Bank. This position includes base salary and commission.