Milford Federal Bank is a strong community bank with branches in Milford, MA, Whitinsville, MA and Woonsocket, RI. We provide a variety of savings and lending products with a solid commitment to our customers. Milford Federal Bank is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/D/V. We provide a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life insurance and 401K match. Qualified candidates may submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No unsolicited resumes, email or calls from search firms will be accepted.
Assistant Branch Manager Our Assistant Branch Manager under the supervision of the Branch Manager is responsible for overseeing that branch staff provides consistent service excellence to all external and internal customers while maintaining the daily operations of the branch. Oversees operational integrity of branch, ensuring all operational policies, procedures, and guidelines are followed.
- Directly supervises branch staff
- Adheres to all regulatory compliance along with banks policies and procedures
- Responsible for seeing that branch staff is properly trained as well as planning, assigning and directing work
- Assist the Sales and Service manager to meet branch and individual performance goals such as accuracy, sales production, referrals and quality service standards
- Responsible for monitoring, ordering and receiving cash shipments to ensure adequate cash levels within branch guidelines
- Perform all monthly audits
- Open new accounts for consumer and business customers
- Serve as the key contact for any and all customer issues that may arise
- In conjunction with the Branch Manager you will help evaluate and select candidates to fill open vacancies within your assigned branch
- Perform annual reviews of branch staff and coach to achieve optimal performance
- Become an active member of the community representing Milford Federal
- Perform additional duties as assigned