Milford Federal Bank is a strong community bank with branches in Milford, MA, Whitinsville, MA and Woonsocket, RI. We provide a variety of savings and lending products with a solid commitment to our customers. Milford Federal Bank is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/D/V. We provide a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life insurance and 401K match. Qualified candidates may submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No unsolicited resumes, email or calls from search firms will be accepted. The following positions are available:
The AVP, Operations will oversee all aspects of the Operations Department including Quality Control, Safe Deposit and Purchasing. Serves as the IRA Plan Administrator, ACH Coordinator, and Administrator for ATM & Debit Card Program including Regulation E.
- Serve as primary contact for the resolution of core banking processing problems, performs annual COCC Disaster Recovery testing and COCC employee review annually.
- Remittance of Federal, IRA Federal, and State withholding on a bi-weekly schedule per IRS rules. Annual filing of Form 945 with IRS. Process B Notices from IRS. Complete quarterly compliance monitoring for IRA and GLBA.
- Complete monthly proofs for all Federal/State withholding and Returned ATM Items GL. Compare withholding totals for bonds redeemed, IRA, Savings & Checking to core reports for verification on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate annual IRS reporting and mailing, verify totals from data processor to IRS reporting. Responsible for completing customer IRS corrections and generating forms to customers. Order IRS tax forms, as needed.
- Complete annual ACH Risk Assessment and ACH self-audit. Prepare reports for Board approval.
- Complete annual IT Risk Assessments for COCC, FIS, Main Street Checks, Shoreline (Gemalto), and Strunk.
- Complete annual Vendor Risk Assessments for Ascensus, Checkfree, Elan Connect, Elan, eAdjust, Vision IP, Main Street Checks, and TotalVision.
- Perform annual SOC1/2 reviews for COCC, Elan, Strunk, Main Street Checks, Shoreline (Gemalto), and FIS.
- Annual review of OOPs and ACH Policies.
- Responsible for ACH, and Deposit Ops audit preparation. Prepare parts of other audits as requested.
- Member of Compliance, Technology, BCPS Committees.
- Ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and USA PATRIOTS Act including but not limited to ACH/IAT Transactions and reporting of suspicious activities to BSA Department.
Full time position located at the Main Office in Milford, MA. The Personal Banker is responsible for providing exceptional customer service by being versatile, utilizing superior transactional skills while possessing a vast range of experience with products and services to better assist the customers’ needs by collaborating with all departments in the organization.
- Process “teller transactions” as part of working with the customers to satisfy their needs.
- Successfully complete IRA and CD transactions.
- Provide a complete range of customer service including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services, and gathering customer information to service new and existing accounts
- Responsible for providing electronic banking support to customers
- Meet with customers to strategically identify all their financial needs.
- Work accurately and efficiently with strong written and verbal skills to complete transactions within a reasonable period of time.
- Maintain knowledge of branch policies and procedures.
- Participate in activities for generating new business such as special events
- Contribute to the achievement of goals through individual and group efforts and by offering ideas for improving processes and exceeding customer expectations.
- Deliver clarity to customers through simplicity, guidance, and know-how.
- Supervise Retail Office in absence of Manager and Assistant Manager
- Perform opening and closing procedures, Balancing/Rolling ECRs (Cash Recyclers)
- Balance the Retail Office (Proving daily transaction totals)
- Accept Consumer Loan Application
Outside Mortgage Originator (Metrowest, MA territory)
We seek experienced professionals with proven track records of 3+ years mortgage loan sales success to cover assigned territories. Positions require knowledge of the origination process, secondary market guidelines, and the skills necessary to develop and originate new loan business for our Bank. This position includes base salary and commission.