Milford Federal Bank is a strong community bank with branches in Milford, MA, Whitinsville, MA and Woonsocket, RI. We provide a variety of savings and lending products with a solid commitment to our customers. Milford Federal Savings and Loan Association is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/D/V. We provide a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life insurance and 401K match. Qualified candidates may submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No unsolicited resumes, email or calls from search firms will be accepted. The following positions are available:
Full time position located at the Main Office in Milford, MA. The Personal Banker is responsible for providing exceptional customer service by being versatile, utilizing superior transactional skills while possessing a vast range of experience with products and services to better assist the customers’ needs by collaborating with all departments in the organization.
- Process “teller transactions” as part of working with the customers to satisfy their needs.
- Successfully complete IRA and CD transactions.
- Provide a complete range of customer service including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services, and gathering customer information to service new and existing accounts
- Responsible for providing electronic banking support to customers
- Meet with customers to strategically identify all their financial needs.
- Work accurately and efficiently with strong written and verbal skills to complete transactions within a reasonable period of time.
- Maintain knowledge of branch policies and procedures.
- Participate in activities for generating new business such as special events
- Contribute to the achievement of goals through individual and group efforts and by offering ideas for improving processes and exceeding customer expectations.
- Deliver clarity to customers through simplicity, guidance, and know-how.
- Supervise Retail Office in absence of Manager and Assistant Manager
- Perform opening and closing procedures, Balancing/Rolling ECRs (Cash Recyclers)
- Balance the Retail Office (Proving daily transaction totals)
- Accept Consumer Loan Application
Outside Mortgage Originator (Metrowest, MA territory)
We seek experienced professionals with proven track records of 3+ years mortgage loan sales success to cover assigned territories. Positions require knowledge of the origination process, secondary market guidelines, and the skills necessary to develop and originate new loan business for our Bank. This position includes base salary and commission.