Milford Federal Bank is a strong community bank with branches in Milford, MA, Whitinsville, MA and Woonsocket, RI. We provide a variety of savings and lending products with a solid commitment to our customers. Milford Federal Bank is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/D/V. We provide a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life insurance and 401K match. Qualified candidates may submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No unsolicited resumes, email or calls from search firms will be accepted.
The following positions are available:
Milford Federal has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced Branch Administrator to join our team. This position will be responsible for the overall administration and operation of branch functions, providing guidance to effectively direct service, sales and marketing programs while remaining current with the legal, regulatory, industry trends and technology that affect bank operations.
- Maintain consistent, frequent presence in branches as a supportive resource.
- Ensure teams remain empowered and have access to the resources necessary to be successful.
- Provide recommendations for operational opportunities around member service, branch function
- and product offerings.
- Participate as an active member of the Compliance Committee.
- Serve as primary contact in review the monthly schedule and assist Branch.
- Managers in arranging coverage on an as-needed bases for all branch locations.
- Research and resolve elevated customer issues.
- Participate in community relations and business development opportunities.
- Position requires obtaining a unique identifier to be used on all Mortgage
- documents originated by the employee and maintaining registration through the Nationwide
- Mortgage Registry System (NMLS)
Mortgage Loan Processor
- Process First Mortgage and Consumer Loan Applications; prepare application files for underwriting, reports file to closing attorney.
- Maintains mortgage rates in Mortgagebot and rateline.
- Responds to customer, attorney and real estate broker inquiries.
- Prepares various mortgage reports for Board and management as required.
- Orders credit reports, appraisals, plot plans and Flood Certificates and verifies employment. Locks customers into rates.
- Supervises consumer loan closings, explaining all documents and witnessing signatures as required.
- Ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act
- Position requires obtaining a unique identifier to be used on all Mortgage documents originated by the employee and maintaining registration through the Nationwide Mortgage Registry System (NMLS).
- Process teller transactions as part of working with the customers to satisfy their needs
- Successfully complete IRA & CD transactions
- Provides a complete range of customer service including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services and gathering customer information to service new and existing accounts
- Provide electronic banking support to customers
- Meets with customers to strategically identify all their financial needs
- Contributes to the achievement of goals through individual and group efforts and by offering ideas for improving processes and exceeding customer expectations.
- Maintains knowledge of branch policies and procedures
- Participates in activities for generating new business such as special events
- Contributes to the achievement of goals through individual and group efforts and by offering ideas for improving processes and exceeding customer expectations
- Deliver clarity to customers through simplicity, guidance, and know-how
Assistant Branch Manager
Our Assistant Branch Manager under the supervision of the Branch Manager is responsible for overseeing that branch staff provides consistent service excellence to all external and internal customers while maintaining the daily operations of the branch. Oversees operational integrity of branch, ensuring all operational policies, procedures, and guidelines are followed.
- Directly supervises branch staff
- Adheres to all regulatory compliance along with banks policies and procedures
- Responsible for seeing that branch staff is properly trained as well as planning, assigning and directing work
- Assist the Sales and Service manager to meet branch and individual performance goals such as accuracy, sales production, referrals and quality service standards
- Responsible for monitoring, ordering and receiving cash shipments to ensure adequate cash levels within branch guidelines
- Perform all monthly audits
- Open new accounts for consumer and business customers
- Serve as the key contact for any and all customer issues that may arise
- In conjunction with the Branch Manager you will help evaluate and select candidates to fill open vacancies within your assigned branch
- Perform annual reviews of branch staff and coach to achieve optimal performance
- Become an active member of the community representing Milford Federal
- Perform additional duties as assigned