Milford Federal Bank is a strong community bank with branches in Milford, MA, Whitinsville, MA and Woonsocket, RI. We provide a variety of savings and lending products with a solid commitment to our customers. Milford Federal Savings and Loan Association is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/D/V. We provide a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life insurance and 401K match. Qualified candidates may submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No unsolicited resumes, email or calls from search firms will be accepted. The following positions are available:
AVP Branch Administration Full time position located at the Main Office in Milford, MA. Under the general direction of the Senior VP of Operations, plan, direct and manage operations of all branches. Recommend policies, procedures, and objectives for the branches. Ensure policies are in regulatory compliance and conform to overall institution policies. Set goals and monitor performance of assigned branches.
- Assist in implementing the Universal Banker model
- Develop, review and suggest improvement to policies and procedures affecting branch operations.
- Evaluate all bank services to determine their success and propose changes, additions and deletions as appropriate.
- Participate in development and implementation of new business programs and soliciting new business for the bank.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels, adequate training, cross-training and supervision and leadership of staff.
- Represent Milford Federal in outside organizations and functions.
- Thorough knowledge of teller and customer service operations and systems.
- Familiarity with implementing Universal Banker model.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills.
- Exceptional management, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to and interact with people at all economic, social and educational levels.
- 5-7 years banking experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Physical Demands/Conditions Requirements: General Office environment. Some lifting and carrying of heavy coin bags. Travel between Branches is required.
Equipment Used: General office equipment. Personal computer.
Personal Banker Full time position located at the Main Office in Milford, MA. The Personal Banker is responsible for providing exceptional customer service by being versatile, utilizing superior transactional skills while possessing a vast range of experience with products and services to better assist the customers’ needs by collaborating with all departments in the organization.
- Process “teller transactions” as part of working with the customers to satisfy their needs.
- Successfully complete IRA and CD transactions.
- Provide a complete range of customer service including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services, and gathering customer information to service new and existing accounts
- Responsible for providing electronic banking support to customers
- Meet with customers to strategically identify all their financial needs.
- Work accurately and efficiently with strong written and verbal skills to complete transactions within a reasonable period of time.
- Maintain knowledge of branch policies and procedures.
- Participate in activities for generating new business such as special events
- Contribute to the achievement of goals through individual and group efforts and by offering ideas for improving processes and exceeding customer expectations.
- Deliver clarity to customers through simplicity, guidance, and know-how.
- Supervise Retail Office in absence of Manager and Assistant Manager
- Perform opening and closing procedures, Balancing/Rolling ECRs (Cash Recyclers)
- Balance the Retail Office (Proving daily transaction totals)
- Accept Consumer Loan Applications
Teller Permanent part time position located at the Woonsocket, RI branch. Approximately 12 – 15 hours per week. Hours are 2pm to close Thursday and Friday and 8am to close on Saturday. Additional shifts would be available during peak vacation and summer hours.
- Performs various duties to process customer bank’s transactions under direct supervision.
- Processes deposits, withdrawals and payments.
- Cashes checks adhering to established bank policies.
- Sells money orders and bank checks.
- Processes mail transactions.
- Ensures the sufficient supply of cash/coin in drawer and necessary documents to complete customer transactions.
- Proves cash drawer and daily work.
- Cross sells other bank products as appropriate (i.e. checking account, safe deposit box, CDs and loans.
- Refers customers to Milford Federal Investment Services when appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and USA Patriot Act including but not limited to accurate completion of CTR, Monetary Instrument log, cash logs, and reporting of suspicious activates to supervisor or BSA Officer.
Loan Processor Full-time position located at our main branch in Milford, MA. The successful candidate must possess exceptional organizational and follow-through skills and will perform a variety of duties to process mortgage and consumer loan applications. Duties include:
- Process First Mortgage and Consumer Loan Applications; prepare application files for underwriting, reports file to closing attorney.
- Maintain mortgage rates in Mortgagebot and rateline.
- Respond to customer, attorney and real estate broker inquiries.
- Prepare various mortgage reports for Board and management as required.
- Order credit reports, appraisals, plot plans and Flood Certificates and verifies employment. Locks customers into rates.
- Ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act.
- Position requires obtaining a unique identifier to be used on all Mortgage documents originated by the employee and maintaining registration through the Nationwide Mortgage Registry System (NMLS).
Outside Mortgage Originator (Metrowest, MA territory) We seek experienced professionals with proven track records of 3+ years mortgage loan sales success to cover assigned territories. Positions require knowledge of the origination process, secondary market guidelines, and the skills necessary to develop and originate new loan business for our Bank. This position includes base salary and commission.