Milford Federal Bank is a strong community bank with branches in Milford, MA, Whitinsville, MA and Woonsocket, RI. We provide a variety of savings and lending products with a solid commitment to our customers. Milford Federal Savings and Loan Association is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/D/V. We provide a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life insurance and 401K match. Qualified candidates may submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No unsolicited resumes, email or calls from search firms will be accepted. The following positions are available:
Full time position located at the Woonsocket, RI Office. Under the general direction of the Senior VP Retail Banking, directs all retail banking operations of the branch.
- Supervise, coach and develop staff to ensure the highest possible level of customer service
- Manage employee and customer issues timely, seeking input from Sr. VP of Retail Banking and/or Human Resources where appropriate.
- Ensure branch is adequately staffed during peak business hours.
- Manage the opening and closing of the branch daily.
- Ensures cash supply is adequate.
- Routinely review procedures for efficiency and to maintain compliance.
- Maintains proper condition of equipment.
- Assists staff with complex transactions
- Oversees the security of the branch facility and cash.
- Maintains required log and reports on large currency transactions.
- Provides overrides for tellers.
- Performs monthly audits as required.
- Conducts mortgage and consumer loan interviews as required.
- Attend required Manager and employee staff meetings.
- Develops new business in market area and cross sells MFB products and services.
Prior experience with the Universal Banker / Relationship Banker model required. Thorough knowledge of teller, teller supervisor and customer service operations. Strong personnel management, communication and sales skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Ability to relate to and interact with people at all economic, social and educational levels. 3-5 years experience with Association or other organizations in related responsibilities.
Physical Demands/Conditions Requirements:
General Office environment. Some lifting and carrying of heavy coin bags. Routine travel between Branches and Main Office necessary on an intermittent basis.
General office equipment. Personal computer.
AVP Branch Administration
Full time position located at the Main Office in Milford, MA. Under the general direction of the Senior VP of Operations, plan, direct and manage operations of all branches. Recommend policies, procedures, and objectives for the branches. Ensure policies are in regulatory compliance and conform to overall institution policies. Set goals and monitor performance of assigned branches.
- Assist in implementing the Universal Banker model
- Develop, review and suggest improvement to policies and procedures affecting branch operations.
- Evaluate all bank services to determine their success and propose changes, additions and deletions as appropriate.
- Participate in development and implementation of new business programs and soliciting new business for the bank.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels, adequate training, cross-training and supervision and leadership of staff.
- Represent Milford Federal in outside organizations and functions.
- Thorough knowledge of teller and customer service operations and systems.
- Familiarity with implementing Universal Banker model.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills.
- Exceptional management, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to and interact with people at all economic, social and educational levels.
- 5-7 years banking experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Physical Demands/Conditions Requirements: General Office environment. Some lifting and carrying of heavy coin bags. Travel between Branches is required.
Equipment Used: General office equipment. Personal computer.
Full time position located at the Main Office in Milford, MA. The Personal Banker is responsible for providing exceptional customer service by being versatile, utilizing superior transactional skills while possessing a vast range of experience with products and services to better assist the customers’ needs by collaborating with all departments in the organization.
- Process “teller transactions” as part of working with the customers to satisfy their needs.
- Successfully complete IRA and CD transactions.
- Provide a complete range of customer service including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services, and gathering customer information to service new and existing accounts
- Responsible for providing electronic banking support to customers
- Meet with customers to strategically identify all their financial needs.
- Work accurately and efficiently with strong written and verbal skills to complete transactions within a reasonable period of time.
- Maintain knowledge of branch policies and procedures.
- Participate in activities for generating new business such as special events
- Contribute to the achievement of goals through individual and group efforts and by offering ideas for improving processes and exceeding customer expectations.
- Deliver clarity to customers through simplicity, guidance, and know-how.
- Supervise Retail Office in absence of Manager and Assistant Manager
- Perform opening and closing procedures, Balancing/Rolling ECRs (Cash Recyclers)
- Balance the Retail Office (Proving daily transaction totals)
- Accept Consumer Loan Applications
Outside Mortgage Originator (Metrowest, MA territory)
We seek experienced professionals with proven track records of 3+ years mortgage loan sales success to cover assigned territories. Positions require knowledge of the origination process, secondary market guidelines, and the skills necessary to develop and originate new loan business for our Bank. This position includes base salary and commission.