Milford Federal Bank is a strong community bank with branches in Milford, MA, Whitinsville, MA and Woonsocket, RI. We provide a variety of savings and lending products with a solid commitment to our customers. Milford Federal Bank is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/D/V. We provide a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life insurance and 401K match. Qualified candidates may submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No unsolicited resumes, email or calls from search firms will be accepted. The following positions are available:
Commercial Credit Representative
The Commercial Credit Representative is responsible for assisting the commercial team with coordinating loan closings, pre and post-closing follow-up, on-going file maintenance, legal documentation review, assisting with customer inquiries, the appraisal review process, and other duties as assigned. This role will also be involved in on-boarding new relationships, maintaining credit files and completing underwriting analysis as needed.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Setting up & maintaining commercial loan legal files.
- Track and monitor customer requests; answering appropriately.
- Provide excellent customer service and work effectively in a team environment.
- Research and analyze problems recommending solutions in a timely manner.
- Work with other departments to ensure all files conform to the appropriate regulatory and compliance standards
- Send financial request letters and monitor the collection of timely financial statements for each loan borrower and guarantor.
- Track and monitor the ordering, reviewing, and assigning Commercial Appraisals.
- Prepare and review legal documentation of commercial loan closings.
- Assist with audit preparation.
- Professionally communicate with Closing Attorneys regarding loan packages and guidelines.
Outside Mortgage Originator (Metrowest, MA territory)
We seek experienced professionals with proven track records of 3+ years mortgage loan sales success to cover assigned territories. Positions require knowledge of the origination process, secondary market guidelines, and the skills necessary to develop and originate new loan business for our Bank. This position includes base salary and commission.