Investing for Retirement
Start planning your future today!
Retirement means something different to each individual. Whatever your retirement goals may be, it is important to consider how you’ll fund your future activities. Proper planning is essential to help ensure the realization of your retirement dreams.
There is no better time to get started than right now! Here are four good reasons to begin today:
- Statistics show that we can expect to live longer than ever before. Consequently, your total life expenditures will be higher, requiring more money saved for retirement.
- Americans are living a more active life, even in retirement. That means more money needed for leisure time activities.
- Inflation. Be aware of inflation, since it will have a direct impact on the value of your money when you retire.
- Don’t rely on social security. Count less on social security than ever before, as it will most likely amount to less. In fact, an optimistic view is that social security will only account for 26% of your retirement income.
Getting started is easy. Here are some easy steps to help you along the way to planning retirement.
- Figure how much you will need to retire. Remember to keep in mind that while most expenses decrease, different costs (such as medical) rise.
- Figure how much you need to save. After falling off your chair seeing that large retirement dollar number you need, take it easy by breaking it down to a yearly or monthly savings goal.
- Explore your options. Learning about various savings options can get confusing with so many choices. Explore your options for the best solution for you.
To learn more contact us at (800) 478-6990.
Securities are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Milford Federal Investment Services is a trade name of Milford Federal Savings & Loan. Infinex and the bank are not affiliated.
|NOT FDIC INSURED||NO BANK GUARANTEE||MAY LOSE VALUE|
|NOT A BANK DEPOSIT||NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY|