- Customers entering the lobby must wear a face covering/mask while inside the building.
- To maintain compliance with social distancing standards, floor decals are placed 6 feet apart inside the branch for your convenience.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been provided for employees and customers.
- Protective sneeze guards have been added to teller stations and customer service desks.
- Our cafe areas will remain closed until further notice.
Milford Federal Bank also provides several products and services that allow you to manage your account digitally. We encourage you to access your account through Online Banking and the Milford Federal Bank Mobile App to deposit checks, view transactions, check balances, make payments, and more. Our ATMs, are available 24/7, as well as our night deposit boxes located at our main branch in Milford, MA, Whitinsville, MA, and Woonsocket, RI. Our drive-up tellers are available at each branch during normal banking hours.
Be Aware of Coronavirus Fraudsters and Scams
Unfortunately, fraudsters often times take advantage of situations like these to collect personal and financial information from individuals. You can take simple precautions to safeguard your information.
- Never give out your personal financial information in response to an unsolicited phone call or email, no matter how official it may seem.
- Do not respond to email that may warn of dire consequences unless you validate your information immediately. Contact the company to confirm the email’s validity using a telephone number or Web address you know to be genuine.
- Check your credit card and bank account statements regularly and look for unauthorized transactions, even small ones. Some thieves hope small transactions will go unnoticed. Report discrepancies immediately.
- Click here to view the Federal Trade Commission’s site on related scam information.